The MoBa was born out of a desire to improve everything and not sacrifice anything. When it was launched, it established its own path, but the artists took note and led the way. Soon, the whole clarinet world was turned upside down, and the MoBa became a modern classic that has been called the "Stradivarius of the clarinet world".
Today's Backun MoBa clarinet combines modern CNC technology with practical and proven craftsmanship, and each is built in Canada. Its increased strength and dark tone color make it the perfect combination for soloists, orchestral musicians and those who give their all in their craft today.
It is presented in 2 woods: Cocobolo and Granadilla.
The keys come in silver or gold-plated.
The manufacturer recommends adding the following extras: https://sax-on.com/producto/accesorios-para-clarinetes-backun-lumiere-moba-o-cg-carbon/
- BODY made of first quality Granadilla or Cocobolo wood, not stained
- INTERNAL DRILL (Bore) Exclusive design of the internal drill
- Characteristic MoBa design undercut & overcut of the tone holes
- Modular installation system
- Carbon fiber ring
- Carbon fiber spikes
- Thumb and twelfth tone hole in solid silver
- KEYS Model available in 18 keys with Gold or Silver finish
- Automatic low F pitch correction and resonance key
- In line trill keys
- Helical spring in cadences
- Adjustment screws
- Adjustable thumb rest with strap ring
- Black leather pads
- Custom design of the register pads
- MoBa Barrels 64mm and 65mm
- MoBa bell
- Mouthpiece not included
- BAM backpack case
- APPROX. WEIGHT 866 gr.
- Silk Chamois
- Cork grease