The evolution of Backun.
The Lumière model takes the clarinet to an impressive level of clarity and focus from the high to the low register. Less is more, as Lumière boasts a European style with uncompromising intonation and fluidity.
Completely redesigned from bell to barrel, it is the first clarinet to feature the new Backun Scale. This custom-designed clarinet is a perfect match for those who want the highest performance experience on a more traditional French-style instrument. The arched trill keys serve both form and function, moving the tone holes away from the traditional line, while the new design of the mechanism offers a luxurious and refined feel. Among the finishing touches, the custom leather pads make their first appearance on a Backun Clarinet, providing artists with unparalleled response and feel.
Comes in 2 woods: Cocobolo and Granadilla
Keys come in silver plated, gold plated, or a combination of silver plated keys with gold plated posts
The manufacturer recommends adding the following extras: https://sax-on.com/producto/accesorios-para-clarinetes-backun-lumiere-moba-o-cg-carbon/
* BODY made of first quality Granadilla or Cocobolo wood, not stained
* INTERNAL DRILL (Bore) Exclusive design of the internal drill
* Characteristic Lumière design undercut & overcut of the tone holes
* Modular installation system
* Carbon fiber ring
* Carbon fiber spikes
* Thumb and twelfth tone hole in solid silver
* KEYS Model available in 18 keys with Gold or Silver finish
* Automatic low F pitch correction and resonance key
* In line trill keys
* Helical spring in cadences
* Adjustment screws
* Adjustable thumb rest with strap ring
* Black leather pads
* Custom design of the register pads
* Lumière Barrels 64mm and 65mm
* Lumière bell
* Mouthpiece not included
* BAM backpack case
* APPROX. WEIGHT 852 gr.
* BAM case with backpack
* Silk Chamois
* Cork grease