The Q Series Clarinet offers, for those who prefer a more traditional French style instrument, the opportunity to experience the Backun world.
A perfect combination in manufacturing techniques and treatments. Some of them include a ring in the central tenon made of carbon fiber. The Q clarinet is made from natural, undyed grenadilla wood and has a shiny silver finish on the keys. A familiar instrument thanks to its feel and ease of use.
The cadence tone holes are strategically located outside the condensation line of the drill, while Backun's unique manufacturing process ensures the precision of the internal drill and perfectly sculpted tone holes that produce impeccable intonation and response. An affordable masterpiece, the Q Series clarinet is the quintessential classic choice.
Comes in Grenadilla with 18 keys
* BODY made of top quality, non-dyed Grenadille wood
* INTERNAL DRILL (Bore) Polycylindric
* Carbon fiber ring
* Thumb and twelfth tone hole in solid silver
* KEYS 18 keys with silver finish
* MECHANISM Inline Threshold Keys, Adjusting Screws
* ERGONOMICS Adjustable thumb rest with strap ring
* Leather pads waterproof by Backun
* Lumière 65 mm and 64 mm barrels
* Lumière BELL
* Mouthpiece not included
* BAM CASE backpack type
* APPROX. WEIGHT 744gr.
* Polish cloth
* Cork grease