Wood Stone by Ishimori clarinet ligature
Handmade in Japan, Wood Stone by Ishimori ligatures allow for the ultimate in resonance. High quality materials and state-of-the-art design set this quality apart from the competition.
Each material and finish has the following sound character:
- Unlacquered Copper: focused and warm sound
- Gold plated Copper: powerful and shiny sound
- Pink Gold plated Copper: moderately bright, warm sound
- Brushed satin Gold plated Copper: comfortable resistance and massive sound
- Unlacquered Solid silver: rich and warm sound
- Pink Gold plated Solid silver: comfortable resistance and round sound
The original version of the Bb Clarinet has a twin-screw design with two rails that rest evenly on the reed to help it resonate freely but with control.
Exceptional quality with truly unique tone and response.
Dual-screw design ensures non-slip performance.
Fits most standard size plastic or ebonite clarinet mouthpieces.