Borgani Flexitone ligature
Allows the perfect fit of the reed to the mouthpiece, which allows it to vibrate freely and amplifies the sound diffusion. All sound frequencies are enhanced nicely.
Using an easy snap-fit system, the reed is held perfectly, so that it stays in place even if the mouthpiece is adjusted for intonation purposes.
Thanks to a groove system, it fits many different mouthpiece diameters, like the mesh of a watch or a belt.
- Bronze: full and rich sound
- Nickel-Silver: bright and defined sound
- Brass: warm and natural sound
- Solid Silver: moderate resistance, focus and loud sound.
- Small: Suitable for ebonite soprano saxophone and Eb clarinet mouthpieces, and rounded metal alto saxophone mouthpieces.
- Large: Suitable for ebonite mouthpieces for Bb clarinet, alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, and some baritone saxophone mouthpieces with a narrower shape than traditional (such as Jody Jazz, Rampone, etc.).