The Q2 Series Clarinet offers, for those who prefer a more traditional French style instrument, the opportunity to experience the Backun world.
A perfect combination in manufacturing techniques and treatments. Some of them include a ring in the central tenon made of carbon fiber. The Q2 clarinet is made from natural, undyed grenadilla wood or cocobolo. A familiar instrument thanks to its feel and ease of use.
The cadence tone holes are strategically located outside the condensation line of the drill, while Backun's unique manufacturing process ensures the precision of the internal drill and perfectly sculpted tone holes that produce impeccable intonation and response. An affordable masterpiece, the Q2 Series clarinet is the quintessential classic choice.
* BODY made of top quality, non-dyed Grenadille or Cocobolo wood
* INTERNAL DRILL (Bore) Polycylindric
* Carbon fiber ring
* Thumb and twelfth tone hole in solid silver
* KEYS : 18 keys with optional finishings: silver plated, or golden posts with silver plated keys
* MECHANISM Inline Threshold Keys, Adjusting Screws
* ERGONOMICS Adjustable thumb rest with strap ring
* Valentino Black pads, beveled cork register pads
* Lumiere 66mm and 65mm barrels
* Lumiere BELL
* Mouthpiece not included
* BAM CASE backpack type
* APPROX. WEIGHT 744gr.
* Polish cloth
* Cork grease